Friday, March 21, 2008

Undecided!!!

Class went well... I finished a couple more pages. I wish, I was a little quicker getting them out, but my brain just doesn't work that fast. Ya, Know!!! Got some of my christmas pictures done, and now I'm hoping to make it on to birthdays from the past 4 years! I know a bit behind.
Tee-ball sign up went well. I was hoping to see a few more parents out and interested in it, but we got a few. That is a start... I just hope for sucess, and that i can make it work out. I think I did well last year with my other team. Plus I have friends willing to help me. Though, I have also got to help with Hunter's team, so I shall be busy this fall. That I do know!


What else to tell you... well there is really only so much one has happen in a day. Not much new here today. Lily had a nice play date with her sister Moxie. They got alittle aggressive...but had a good time. Lily also got a nice bath, and smells so good now. YEAH! :)

Right now i'm watching AUGUST RUSH.... Not a bad movie thus far. I think that it will be good. Been waiting for it to come out...but i'm not one for sitting and just relaxing. I really don't know how. It is very difficult for me. I have to keep on my toes every minute of the day.

Tomorrow brings some undesirable work. We have to repaint some walls at my brother in-laws house. He rents, and is getting ready to move out. So, I have to paint the walls that i couldn't leave blank when we lived there. One that stands out the most was a bright Red wall in the kitchen. Therefore, now my dear husband has to go paint them tomorrow. I'm going to stay with my kids, and figure out what we are going to do. I'm thinking we might make some sugar cookies for easter. I think it would be a nice project, if everyone is on the same page in the morning. If it is not frezzing out I would like to get out and go for a walk as well. Spring may be here but it needs a bit of a push to get it to feel like it. :)
Well, I don't want to bore you to death, so I'm off to bed soon. Take care!

No comments: