Friday, December 17, 2010

Are you ready?

 

For Christmas that is?? I have been done with Christmas shopping since September. Yes, I know rare… but I’m one of those people that can’t stand to shop in all that craziness. Therefore, I shop all year round, and put it away.. best part is I pay way less then if I did it all at once, cause I get it all on Clearance.

This year however, due to our move, we have to get some stocking stuffers, cause I haven’t been able to finish that up yet. I have an idea of what I want to get, so it should be fairly easy for me.

We need to cook some cookies, and make some fudge, this week, to put together some bags, and bring them to our local Librarians, and people in the community we really are thankful for!

Other than that… we need to wrap our friends gifts and drop them off, or mail them out. We also have our Christmas cards to be mailed. This year I’m a bit late, so they will make it to people right before, or right after Christmas.

Also this year, I think we are going to make homemade stockings for the kids. Something that they can have to use year after year… cause we have always just had the cheap ones.


We are excited for Christmas, the only thing we wish is that we had some snow. It needs to snow!!!

 

No comments: