Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It has been a very emotional week. . .
I will explain more in another post.

We spent some time with friends. . .
went to a few appts. . .
spent time together. . .

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

Our first week back to school. . .
The Monkey’s are doing really good.
We have a pretty busy schedule.

 

Monkey Man went hiking with Scouts. . .

Little Monkey did a bug program at a local
museum. . .

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t give up, even when things get a bit hard.
I tend to struggle with this sometimes.

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week
voice lessons,
Appts,
Co-op,
4H,

and then a birthday party for my Middle Monkey this weekend!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Cuddling with my monkey’s!
They keep me strong.

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with friends.

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

A birthday party for Middle Monkey

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Beef Stew

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Amazing friends in my time of need.

 

 

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

Taking them to lunch..

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

Nothing at the moment.

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
    Two of my monkey’s!            

IMG_20131012_114552_726

No comments: