- In my life this week…
It was a bit crazy. . .
I have a lot of personal things going on. . .
I’ll tell you more about that, at another time.
This week we worked on some projects around the house.
We did some cooking. . .
Went apple picking. . .
Spent time with friends
- In our homeschool this week…
This week was our last week of vacation.
I decided to make this last one 3 weeks long,
since we had a so much going on. Which has us
ending the week before Thanksgiving.
So I have been busy getting our new lesson
plans together and ready.
Lots of good reviews from the end of our year
coming up too.
- Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
If you need an extra week take it. . . This time around it
was the best decision for us.
- Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This week, we have
quite a few appts,
Co-op, 4H, Library, and
of course visiting with friends!
- My favorite thing this week was…
Going apple picking with my Best friend and her
family for her birthday!
- My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
Spending time with Auntie!
- Things I’m working on…
I am finishing up lesson plans, and getting ready to start
our new 6 weeks of school.
- I’m cooking…
Oh, how I love pizza. I really could eat it all the time!
- I’m grateful for…
Amazing friends, that are getting me through
what was not the easiest decision of my life to make.
- I’m praying for…
Peace, and my mind to be free of clutter!
- I rewarded my kids this week by…
A movie night
- Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
Surprisingly nothing right now. . .
- A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
A beautiful Sunset this week…