Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It was a bit crazy. . .
I have a lot of personal things going on. . .
I’ll tell you more about that, at another time.

This week we worked on some projects around the house.
We did some cooking. . .

Went apple picking. . .

 

Spent time with friends

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

This week was our last week of vacation.
I decided to make this last one 3 weeks long,
since we had a so much going on. Which has us
ending the week before Thanksgiving.

So I have been busy getting our new lesson
plans together and ready.

Lots of good reviews from the end of our year
coming up too.

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

If you need an extra week take it. . .  This time around it
was the best decision for us.

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we have
quite a few appts,
Co-op, 4H, Library, and
of course visiting with friends!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Going apple picking with my Best friend and her
family for her birthday!

 

IMG_20131005_134126_321

 

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with Auntie!

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

I am finishing up lesson plans, and getting ready to start
our new 6 weeks of school.

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Pizza!
Oh, how I love pizza. I really could eat it all the time!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Amazing friends, that are getting me through
what was not the easiest decision of my life to make.

 

 

  • I’m praying for…

Peace, and my mind to be free of clutter!

 

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

A movie night

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

Surprisingly nothing right now. . .

 

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…


    A beautiful Sunset this week…

IMG_20131009_182009_173

No comments: