Monday, November 29, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook…

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday November 29th, 2010





Outside my window...   It is very very cold!! Brrr! I’m not quite ready for this frigid weather. It sunny today and bright!

I am thinking...  I need to get in the Christmas Spirit, and get some things done. Working on my Christmas cards…. and we need to make some Ornaments. Kinda  tradition every year we make homemade Ornaments to give to close family and friends.


I am thankful for….. My family… without them I would be lost, and not sure what to do. They keep me going even when I want to give up. This time of year reminds me of all of that!

From the learning rooms….. … Things are going great!

Hunter-  Is doing awesome in Math, and we are getting him slowly into writing. I’m so proud of him!

Rachel-   Is doing great with Spelling, Reading, and Math. She is picking up two digit addition like it is nothing. I’m super proud of her too!

Sage-  Is doing really good, and working hard. She is so advanced at some things… Like Math.. (must be a family trait) and is starting to pick up them sight words really well, as well as starting to read. I think she will fly when she gets the hang of it.

From the kitchen….  I can’t remember what is on the menu… Guess I need to get looking. As well as start to put a new one together… this one is almost done.

I am creating….  Christmas Ornaments, and lots of fun stuff for the holidays!!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt!

I am going..  Loopy! Ok, besides that, I’m going to start a few more list of things to get done… So much to do, so little time!

I am hearing…. My kids read… oh how books are such a big delight in our house!

 

I am reading… Home Learning, Year by Year… as well as How to make Brothers and Sisters friends.

Got lots of books on request at the library though!

Around the house… I still have lots to organize… and decorating to do, but we are getting there.

One of my favorite things…  Spending time with my kiddo’s and getting in the Holiday spirit!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  This is super crazy week… We have Cub Scouts, my brownie troop, Girls Daisy Troop, need to get new tires, my car aligned, maybe a play date, and 4-H.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Hunter’s first snowman of the season.

 050

1 comment:

D said...

Sounds like things are going well with school Monica. Let me know how you like that book "Making Brothers and Sisters friends" I have been wanting to read it, but I saw them speak at conference and I didn't think they had alot of solid information to share. I hope the book is more detailed.
Donita