Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb



FOR TODAY... Monday November 1st, 2010





Outside my window...   It is cold... no snow left from yesterday though... Winter is absolutely on its way! 





I am thinking...   Wow, has it really been almost a month, since we got here. Time goes rather fast sometimes... 



I am thankful for..  Everything! I certainly have lots to be thankful for, and try to remember that everyday! 




From the learning rooms….. Lots of learning!

Hunter-  is doing great, and starting to write more, and doing great with his multiplication!

Rachel-  is doing great with her spelling, addition, and reading! 

Sage- is doing very well with her letter recognition, and is getting her sight words well! 


From the kitchen…. not really sure yet... maybe a corn chowder..




I am creating….  not much.. still getting back in my groove. Been doing a lot of baking lately... I make bread 2 times a week, and we have been doing a lot more homemade food.  




I am wearing..  my comfy pants, t-shirt, sweat shirt and croc's unless I go outside... then I try to remember to put on my sneakers! 



I am going..   start working on my holiday cards soon, its almost Thanksgiving, and I try to have them out by then! 




I am hearing…. My kiddo's laughing, we are headed out soon to bring daddy to work, and visit a friend, maybe hit up the library... 




I am reading… Any books I have floating around, while I wait for the library to get in the new Nicholas Sparks book. 




Around the house…Cleaning, cooking, stacking wood, getting ready for winter and organizing! 




One of my favorite things…Snuggling with my monkey's!




A few plans for the rest of the week: We are visiting a friend today, Library, Co-op and an afternoon field trip, school of course, and whatever else we can come up with!




Here is a picture for thought I am sharing… I have so many to share... hope to find my camera cord this week too!!! 







No comments: