Friday, November 12, 2010

Gratitude Post #12

2010GratitudeChallengeButton




Today I'm grateful for such wonderful programs for my children to be involved in, as well as myself. As most of you have probably figured out after reading my blog for the last few years... I'm involved in a lot! I love that my kids have such wonderful programs like Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, and 4-H to participate in. 
My son absolutely loves Cub Scouts and the opportunities it brings for him in learning, as well as friends. My girls love Girl Scouts, and the friends they have made along the way, and the fun things they have been able to be apart of, and giving back to the community. This is our first year with 4-H it actually just started tonight, but I'm sure it will be just as much fun. I have also enjoyed being apart of all these, and being a part of the kids learning, and watching them grow. Thank you to all of those that are part of these and the time you put into doing them... I know how much you are under appreciated! 


No comments: