Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb
FOR TODAY... Monday November 8th, 2010





Outside my window...  it is rather chilly… and cold. We have had a couple of freak snow storms now, and its only a matter of time before we get it for good. 


I am thinking...   I’m doing good with the organization, just a bit more and it should be livable for me!! 


I am thankful for..  Lots of things, but lately my friends for giving me the strength to go on with my day… even when I am simple just to exhausted to want to!

From the learning rooms….. Moving along greatly! …

Hunter-   is doing great with Math (we are trying to get the Multiplication table down, so we can move on to division)

Rachel-  is doing awesome with reading almost able to read chapter books on her own, without much help!!

Sage- is moving along nicely.. and advanced with some things, and still a bit behind in others, but she is one Smart Cookie!

From the kitchen….Not sure yet… we have had some delish stews & soups lately, but not sure what I feel like now.. Maybe a roast, or pork. Any suggestions?

I am creating…. My holiday cards next.. I finally got the picture I want to use… I think!

I am wearing.. Jeans, a t-shirt, and usually a sweatshirt over that, socks, and my sneakers (croc’s around the house)

I am going..   to keep wishing for my perfect house that I want… and it will show up!

I am hearing…. The kids playing space adventure (love when they use the imagination)

I’m reading…. Nothing at the moment, but have a huge list waiting to be sent from the library.

Around the house… laundry and more laundry… where does it all come from?? Oh, that’s right the kids who like to get muddy!!!

One of my favorite things… visiting with my friends… or my daily phone calls to a great friend!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Library, schooling, seeing friends, maybe a play date and hanging around home… Nothing to exciting!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

This is the picture that I’m thinking of getting for our Christmas Card, what do you think???

015

No comments: