Monday, April 22, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We have been super busy..
Being that it was vacation week..
playground fun…
riding bikes with friends..
Great week!!

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We took the week off..
since middle monkey doesn’t have school..
Enjoying the great weather outside..
and having fun!

 

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Have fun with when time allows!

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

My children on a daily basis…

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Next week middle monkey goes back to school..
we have softball practice, dance, girl scouts, boy scouts,
Co-op, and 4H.
Plus we will be having more fun with friends!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Celebrating Monkey Man’s 11th Birthday!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

    Getting ourselves completely reorganized
    before starting our new year..


     
  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do any of you have big plans for the summer?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Reorganizing the kitchen now that the cabinets
are all moved, and the new wall is in.

  • I’m reading…

Nothing at the moment… but I am looking to
start a new series.

 

  • I’m cooking…

BBQ Chicken, summer squash and green beans

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My kids… they truly are amazing!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

My Monkey Man being silly!

 

100_6515

1 comment: