Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Crazy weekend!!!

Sorry I haven't been on much the last couple of days... it has been a crazy long weekend. Starting with Friday....Sage and I went out and did some Christmas Shopping. We couldn't let a few good deals pass us up! Then we had to do a bit of shopping for the Cub Scout Pack Camp out this weekend.

We came home to pick up the kids from the bus, and then the boys packed their stuff. Trying to hurry so we wouldn't be putting up the tent in the dark. With the new time change their isn't much light after supper. We did get it mostly set up before the darkness sat upon us.

The girls and I came home, and had a movie night on my bed. Watching the new Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure movie. Which was very cute by the way...much like the first. Then we all fell asleep, having had such a long day!

Rising bright and early this morning, we got up, got dressed, and rushed out the door again! We had to make it to Walmart, and pick up food for the boys and make it to the Camp out before 9am. We made it with 10 mins to spare! Can you believe me, being the picture taker and all, forgot to take any pic's??? I am so ashamed! Hopefully my husband will do better at the next camping trip next weekend. As their will be Indian Dancers and such...

Rachel missed daddy and Hunter so she decided to stay behind tonight, to camp out with them. Sage and I stayed all day and left around 7pm tonight, cause we were tired. The wind has been so crazy all day, that we had a very hard time to get a fire going and keeping it...to cook dinner. It was nuts, tents were almost blowing away too! I have a nasty wind/sun burn going on, on my face and neck! YUCK!

Sage and I are now curled up watching a movie on my bed, and getting ready to give in to our droopy eye lids! So we can get up early and go help a friend make a Fire Truck birthday cake for her son. (Wish me luck) and then go back to pick up the boys and Rachel..... and then come home clam down, take showers, and get ready for a new week to start. I hope that you all had a great weekend! If i get any pic's I'll post some soon!

No comments: