Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb


For Today November 30, 2009






Outside my window.... a bit chilly, but feeling more like fall for us now.

I am thinking.... must make a plan for Christmas vacation so the kids are going to drive me nuts! 


From my imagination...Not much this week, been to busy nursing the sick back to health!



I am thankful for.... having people to cheer me up when I’m down. Which is a lot during the holiday’s.



From the kitchen... Not sure, a stew is sounding really good though!


I am wearing..... jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, my Christmas socks, and croc’s. (surprising I know)

I am reading....  True Blue



I am hoping.....that I am able to come up with enough money, and find what I am looking for to pick up the last of our Christmas Gifts.

I am creating... a list of people to send Christmas cards too!


I am hearing.... Silence, everyone is back to school! Sage is quietly playing and I’m sitting at the computer. Ahh!
 



One of my favorite things....Christmas lights, and Christmas movies. I have so enjoyed watching some Christmas movies this weekend to get me in the holiday spirit!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Rachel has dance, Doctors appt, Cub Scouts, reading, another Doctors appt, and then some quality time with my kiddo’s!


A picture I am Sharing.… Sage playing a new game I bought to help her learn her ABC’s… The last time I was in Toy’s R Us… I found an ABC Go Fish Game… The kids have had a blast playing and learning!

Picture 003

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Love the photo! ;-) I enjoyed White Picket Fences. I'll be sharing it later in the week though. I have a different review today.