Monday, November 2, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb


For Today November 2nd, 2009



Outside my window.... is warm, buggy, and nice all at the same time.



I am thinking.... the next two weeks are going to be really busy. How will I ever keep up??



From my imagination....Scout lessons, stuff for our pack campout, and preschool lessons. (still)

I am thankful for.... times spent with friends, and their families. We have such great times!

From the kitchen.... Left over pork ribs, and macaroni salad!
 
I am wearing..... Capri’s, t-shirt, and my sandals (which of course are croc’s)



I am reading....  Magician’s Elephant by Kate DiCamillo with a long list of books waiting for me.



I am hoping.....a smooth week, and weekend…


I am creating... stuff for Sage to work on. She has finally mastered her name, including the S going in the right direction.

I am hearing.... the sound of my ceiling fan and the tv.




One of my favorite things....Coffee, and muffins. Maybe I will make some blueberry muffins tomorrow.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Dance, Cub scouts, Library, Scout meeting Thursday, and a pack campout on the weekend.



A picture I am Sharing…  a picture of the kids, that is done in a pencil sketch.. Thought it was kinda neat.

3kidspencil

2 comments:

alwayshopeful said...

this is just beautiful

Martha said...

We miss ceiling fans. We are not wired for them here!!!

I left you an award.