Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa’s Letter:

 

My kids were so EXCITED to write their Christmas lists this year. I think it was more of the fact that they really understood it this year. I mean Hunter was old enough last year, but we didn’t get a chance to do it, cause we had just moved, and things were hectic. This year however, he was so proud of himself to write out his whole list by himself, he only needed help with like two words. I was rather proud of him too! The girls I helped write their letter, and then they got to sign their names to the bottom.

Santa Letters collage
Sorry the quality isn’t better

I was rather surprised by some of their requests. I was kinda sweating bullets for a few minutes, as I had pretty much finished my shopping. Just need to get a few last minute items. However, when they finished and I looked the list over, I was surprised to see that Santa had really done a great job this year, and hadn’t even asked them what they wanted yet. Truly Magical!

Now we need to send these letters off to Santa right away!

No comments: