Monday, July 14, 2008

Simple Women's Daybook July 14th


FOR TODAY



Outside my Window.... Rainy, but I'm ok with that.

I am thankful for..... My friends, even if they are upset with me.

From the kitchen... A huge mess I need to clean.

I am creating.... nothing today....

I am going... To a funeral later today... Not the best way to start off a week.

I am wearing...Shorts, and a t-shirt.. Thinking about straightening my hair today.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment... Didn't have time this weekend.

I am hoping...... Survive the day!

One of my favorite things...... My children's smiles without them I would be lost!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Lots of cleaning everywhere... Few appts, Some much needed R&R.... A slow week I hope.

My picture to share with you.... Is my daughter, cause her smile brightens anyones day!



No comments: