Monday, July 7, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook July 7th




FOR TODAY



Outside my Window.... Nice and cool, but on its way to be a nice hot day!


I am thankful for...Family


From the kitchen...Nothing yet


I am creating.... Bubbles, and more bubbles!


I am going... To have a great time at my first attempt at a playgroup this afternoon.


I am wearing... My shorts and my light blue t-shirt


I am reading... A Nora Roberts Book, I still haven't gotten a chance to finish.


I am hoping...To have a really good turn out today!


One of my favorite things...... Roses in bloom... (mine finally did)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... To get some housework done, playgroup, got to work on tuesday, and have fun. Maybe visit with some friends if time allows! Have a nice week. :)


My picture to share with you.... My FIL! :) They live so far away we wish they were closer!

No comments: