Sunday, July 13, 2008

Red Sox Game


The first baseball game I have been to in a long time... One of my best friends Chad, asked me if I wanted to go to a Red Sox's Game with him.. Well, ok first off who is going to deny a night without children and a night in the city??? I love the city... Yup, I think deep down I was meant to be in the city! :) We left around 1pm, so we had 6 hrs to get there... Boy was it a good thing we left that early... We got stuck for at least 45 mins at one of the tolls, right before Mass. Then we got lost trying to find the street we wanted for the parking garage we were looking for. Eventually found it... Then we thought we had plenty of time, but the "T" ended up taking forever to get there. By the time we got to our destination and walking to the stadium... the game was already started. No biggie really... We had awesome seats right behind the outfield... and got a great view of the game. Chad and I had an awesome time, even got him to sing some of the songs with me! :) The Red Sox's Won, but I can't remember the exact score... (one of the down falls to taking so long to blog!) On our way home, we waited in line at he "T" for another hour to get on........... got to our destination, and headed to the parking garage... only to find that when we got out of there, we went in the wrong direction, and headed toward cambridge! Opps.... So, we ended up having to stop at the train station to look at a map, to figure out how to get back to the interstate... An hour or so later... I found it to be funny, as I like a challenge every once and awhile... So, we finally got headed in the right direction... got home about 4am... But it was one of the best times of my life! I had a great time, and I really am thinking we should make it a yearly event! Sorry, I have no pictures, as I didn't feel like carrying my camera around...

No comments: