Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trying to enjoy the beauty…

 

I’ll be honest, winter is not my favorite season. I am really a spring/fall kind of girl. Winter is just to darn cold, and the wind just cuts across your face! Brr! I’m freezing just talking about it.

 

Well, in an attempt to get outside and enjoy some of the fresh air.. The kids and I went out and took a small walk around. It had just snowed the night before, so Monkey Man and I really wanted to get some good winter photo’s. (we love photography) Armed with our camera’s we headed out. Unfortunately the wind, had blown a great deal of snow off the tree’s.. but we made due.

 

If you try to think of things you enjoy, you might just find a way to trick yourself into going outside in the cold!

 

Here are some photo’s I took…

DSC_0002-1

 

 

DSC_0008-1

 

 

DSC_0028-1

 

 

DSC_0029-2

 

 

Here are some that Monkey Man took…

 

Needles

 

 

Tree

 

 

water

 

 

 

winter

 

 

 

I hope that you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree winter isn't my favorite but I can always see God's beauty in it!