Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gratitude Post- Catch up

 

Photobucket

 

 

We have been so busy with family the last couple days, so I haven’t had time to get online.  So, I’m going to catch up with the last few days in this one post. Smile 

Day 25:

Today I’m thankful for…. My Stepmom, my parents have been divorced for a long time, and both are remarried. I have to say that my stepmom is pretty cool, and has always given me my space, and let me get to know her on my terms.  Today we went to there house for our 2nd Thanksgiving! It was so nice to spend the day with my dad, stepmom, her mom, and my dad’s mom… all people who we rarely get to see them. We had a wonderful time!

Day 26:

Today I’m thankful for… The beautiful weather. It was so gorgeous out today for being the end of November.  It was 50! Can you believe that. We spent the whole day outside today, and so we are so thankful for the wonderful weather!

Day 27:

Today I’m thankful for…. my blog. It has been such a great things for me. I started it just for a way to keep in contact with my friends and family. It evolved into so much more than that. It has become my thing.. to call my own, and enjoy. I love to write, and share stories, share reviews, and giveaways. I am grateful for the opportunities it has given to me and my family. I also love the people I have meet through it, and hope that I get the chance to meet them in real life one day. There are some days that these peoples comments are the ones that keep me going, and inspire me to keep my faith. Smile Thanks!

What are you grateful for??

No comments: