Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Post #2

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

Day 2…

I’m thankful for my friends. Without them there are days I would be lost. Its so nice to hear that cheery voice, or that encouraging smile, to remind me I’m not alone.

I have some amazing old friends, that I have been friends with for 15-20 yrs. These are more like my sisters. No matter how often I talk to them, I know if I needed them they would be there in a heart beat.

Then I have a few special ones I made a couple of years ago while living in Florida. They are amazing too! One of them I just clicked with so well… she has been an amazing blessing in my life. I don’t know, what I would do without her. The other one, is a great lady that I got to know who has encouraged me along the way with Homeschooling. We may not talk often, but again I know she is there if I ever need advice. I miss them both dearly!

I’ve also made a few new ones, over the last couple of months. I’m a huge people person, but I will tell you I’ve never been very popular, or had a lot of friends that were “True” friends. So I have a hard time trusting people. I have been very thankful over the last couple of months to make a few new friends that have made my transition (yes even after a year) a bit more comfortable.

I’m truly blessed, sometimes I just have to remind myself of that.

 

No comments: