Monday, May 30, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday May 30th, 2011

Outside my window...  it is sunny and warm.. Suppose to hit 80 today with a chance of thunderstorms!

I am thinking… The start of a new week. Lots going on a few days this week. Plus the week starts with a holiday!

I am thankful for…..lots of things! The amazing people in my life that make me feel special! Smile 

From the learning rooms…..… Day 153 today!

Monkey Boy-   is coming along great!  

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. . Not sure yet!! On my list of things to do, is our weekly menu… I’m a bit behind.

I am creating….Lesson planning for the first 25 weeks of school starting our new year in July!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, flip flops!

I am going..  to the parade today here in town… My Monkey Man is in it for his Cub Scout pack!

I am hearing…..  Nothing my kids are still sleeping, but not for long. I’m usually up first to get a few things done before waking them. Smile

I am reading… Nothing at the moment, but I have 4 books sitting on my night stand to start! You??

Around the house…. Nothing… I got laundry done yesterday so I could relax and have fun with my kiddo’s today!

One of my favorite things…  my kids play with the chickens.. they think they are the coolest things!

A few plans for the rest of the week….   Library,  Baseball games,doc appts, trip to the playground, make some cakes, b-day party this weekend, and lots of fun to be had!

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Sorry, don’t have one again for you this week… I lost my card reader, and the one on my laptop isn’t reading my memory card… Sad smile Trying hard to remedy the situation… You know how much I love pic’s!!!!

No comments: