Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

 

 

image_thumb_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…

We tried really hard to get a lot done. In hopes to be done with school in a few more weeks. Fell behind a few times, so we are a bit further behind than I wanted, however we are getting there. My kids have no trouble doubling up to get done. Smile 

In our homeschool this week…

We worked on lots of Grammar, and finished up some math.

We are done with Science for this year… and the kids are anxious to restart it already!

Reading is coming along great!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We really aren’t going anywhere special this week.

Hanging out with a few friends, and we are going to the Parade tomorrow!

My favorite thing this week was…

Listening to my Kindergartener reading level one books! She has come such a long ways in such a short time. I’m so proud of her!!!

What’s working/not working for us…

Binders for each person didn’t work for me… so we now are trying something different. (Let ya know how that works out)

Toying with the idea of Workboxes but would like some more info on them first.

Really trying to reorganize myself before the start of next year.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…

What is your favorite curriculum?? I love to hear what is great out there. I’m always researching. I have 3 different grades going, but their learning style is very similar.. (for the most part)

 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. “Albert Einstein

*Join us by visiting “The Homeschool Chick”!

No comments: