Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

 

image814111131[1]

 

 

 

 

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

Well… I’m not a huge fan of socks, and during the summer VERY rarely ever wear them.

If I have to though, I prefer crew or ankle socks.

 

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

My son’s name was one I had wanted for a long time, and my hubby did not argue. Middle girl’s name is after both grandma’s… and really neither of us had a choice. Lol… My youngest was a joint decision, plus she is named after a great grandmother.

 

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

My favorite weather is spring and fall. Warm but a cool breeze and no bugs… Never lasts long enough. Smile

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

I always wake up on my own… I’m not a good sleeper, never really have been. So I’m up by 7am everyday, most days earlier. I’ve always been jealous of people who could sleep til 11 or later. Wish I could just do it once. On the other hand though, I would feel like most of my day is gone.

 

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

Nope, and I’m not sure I can bring myself to do so yet. Don’t really like to think about it, although I know I probably should.

No comments: