Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday August 2nd, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... It is gonna be another hot one!


I am thinking... Wow, I have a lot to do before the kids start school in a few weeks

I am thankful for...Supportive friends and family


From the learning rooms...Hunter has just been reading.

Rach- is still working on her reading skills (doing good with level 1 books), and addition

Sage- Letter sounds, and sight words


From the kitchen... Don’t have a clue yet.


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... nothing at the moment.


I am going...to take it easy today…


I am reading... Nothing at the moment


I am hearing...silence… ah, isn’t it wonderful??


Around the house... Nothing got everything done over the weekend. 

 
One of my favorite things... Not being stressed out!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Not much this week, helping a friend Monday, doc Tuesday, pool maybe Wednesday, and another doc appt Friday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

The girls being silly! :)

 

001

No comments: