Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I got a Blog Award:

My first Blog Award I do believe… oh how special I feel. Its been a pretty good week here on my blog. I have hit over 100 followers (so excited), and then a blog award! WOW!

sunshine onelovelyblog

The rules for these awards are as follows:

  1. Thank the one who gave it to you and link to their blog.
  2. Share seven things about yourself.
  3. Choose seven others to bless with the award and let them know they've won an award.
Seven things about me. I have no idea if they need to be seven things you don’t know about me or not so here goes.

First I want to thank Lisa from The Berry Patch for my blog awards!

Now for SEVEN RANDOM THINGS about myself…

  • I currently live in Central Florida, and am getting ready to move back to Central Maine
  • I’m thinking my new path in life is to live in the country, living off the land, and homeschooling my kids…. (sounds like an interesting adventure, stay tuned to find out if I lose my mind or not)
  • This October, I will have been married for 8yrs.
  • One day I would love to go on a Road Trip with my kids around the United States, visiting historical sites, and fun places!
  • I’m an only child
  • My kids are my life!
  • I could eat fruit and salad everyday!

The blogs I’m choosing to give an award to…

Cara @ A Caring Heart

Deb @ Mom of 3 Girls
Brittany @ The Geer 5

Cheryl @ TidyMom

Joy @FiveJ’s

Erica @ Confessions of a Homeschooler

Maureen @ Spell Outloud

Thanks and hope you all have fun playing along!!!


No comments: