Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Dozen

 

 

random dozen

 

 

1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?

I love Taco’s and Fajita's!!! Yum! Huge hit around here… :)

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?

I was a huge procrastinator in school… which is so odd, cause I’m not really that bad now.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?

We find a lot of our stuff at Thrift Stores, or Yard Sales… But I also have found some really good deals at Pier One… I also love Crate & Barrel and Ikea for some stuff. However, those purchases I really have to think about before I will do it.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?

Some of their lunches… some things were just plain Nasty!!!

5. Is religion a crutch?

For me personally? No, cause I'm not an overly religious person.

6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?

I would have to say Basketball and Baseball

7. Do you consider yourself rich?

Monetarily? No…  In life… absolutely.. I have the best family and friends.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

I could do any of them… Luckily my dad was a mechanic, and so I was made to learn things like Changing a flat tire.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

I would have to say Salsa, as I think it would be really cool to learn… Although, all of the rest would be fun too.

10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?

The death of a family member. It was the hardest thing for me to do as well.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.

I didn’t go to college for very long… but while I was there I learned that things from High School don’t go away when you hit College.. (in some cases it gets worse)

12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?

I actually don’t have a song in my head at the moment… It usually depends on what music I had just listened to…

This is normally due up on Wednesday…but I just decided to start it. So after this week I will post them on Wednesday like everyone else! :)

No comments: