Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review: Disney’s Shake It Up: I <3 Dance CD

 

 

Shake It Up I Heart Dance Album Sampler

 

What kid doesn’t like Disney right?

I recently received the Disney’s Shake It Up: I <3 Dance Cd to review. My girls went crazy! Once I opened the package and they saw what it was, they were jumping up and down, begging for me to play it.

 

My girls have only seen Disney’s Shake It Up! Show a couple of times, but knew who the stars Bella Thorne, and Zendaya were immediately! Guess I’m out of the loop! Ha-ha! On the Cd you will find a collection of 12 dance tracks from their third season of the show.

 

Here are a few of the stars you will hear on Shake It Up: I <3 Dance Cd. There are songs from Bella, Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Roshon Fegan, Caroline Sunshine, and Bridgit Mendler.

 

My girls loved the Cd, and beg to play it in my car all the time. I have to say their a a few songs even I have become fond of. It is a great little Cd. The girls favorite song was “Contagious Love” by Zendaya and Bella Thorne. I think I can sing the whole song now. (But I won’t cause my voice is horrible)

 

You can purchase the Shake It Up: I <3 Dance Cd from Amazon or iTunes for $9.99. Great gift idea!

 

 

*Thank you to Child’s Play and Disney for sending us this CD for review. All opinions are 100% mine or my monkey’s.


No comments: