Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

 

I hope that everyone had a splendid Christmas! I know we did…. Santa was very generous to my kids this year, as were us parents and grandparents. I must say for the first year my kids were really really excited about Christmas. They had a hard time staying asleep all night, and kept waking up with something silly to say or do. So we got up about 7am, and proceeded to open our stockings.

Once everyone was up and had, had a cup of coffee it was time to start in on the action. It only took us about 2hrs to go through all the presents to open them. The kids favorites were for Hunter his Lego's, star wars sets, and his Diji… For Rachel her new bathtub Barbie, and her Tinkerbell Jewelry Box… For Sage her new Barbie's, and My little Pony set. For me…My NEW CAMERA!!! I was so happy. I haven’t had a camera for almost 6 months. I’ve been using my in-laws… so it is so nice to have one again. Its a small thin one but has AMAZING features, I'll be playing with it for awhile. I love that it is small enough to slip in my purse and take with me too, for all those pictures you never know your gonna take it til the occasion arises!

We had a wonderful Christmas I hope you did too!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Christmas Collage

No comments: