Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today August 17th, 2009

Outside my window.... Nice, with a cool breeze off the lake! Ahhh! How I have missed camp!

I am thinking.... wow I’m really in Maine, and having such a good time with friends and family!

From my imagination....all the blogs you’ll get when I get back!

I am thankful for.... nature, and what it has to offer.. One of my favorite places in the world to be, is on the lake, just taking in the view.

From the kitchen.... Hot dogs, Hamburgers, chips, and salads with friends!

I am wearing..... Shorts, a t-shirt, and bare feet!

I am reading....  a brought a couple for reading if I have time.

I am hoping..... that the rest of my trip goes great, and our trip home goes smooth. I’ll be sad to leave again…

I am creating... a calm relaxing space.

I am hearing.... the kids and Holly’s kids playing…

One of my favorite things....being with friends and taking in the moments that will stay with me forever! Life is GREAT!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Day with friends, Family Reunion, relaxing, more relaxing, swimming, reading, Christmas in Aug with Family, and then sadly another goodbye as we head back to Fl….

A picture I am Sharing.…  the view I get to take in all week!

View from Gram's porch

No comments: