Monday, August 10, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today  August 10th, 2009

Outside my window.... Sunny, but looking like a storm may be coming in…

I am thinking.... Only 4 more days til I see my little man!!!

From my imagination....Noting… I finished all my scrap pages, and ready for our Christmas in Aug!!!!

I am thankful for.... beautiful sunny days of fun with friends!

From the kitchen.... Meatloaf maybe… Sage loves it!

I am wearing..... Shorts, a t-shirt, and bare feet!

I am reading....  Nothing, saving them for my vacation on the lake!

I am hoping..... that the girls are good as gold on our road trip!

I am creating... a list of things to bring to keep the girls busy!

I am hearing.... quiet the girls are sleeping!

One of my favorite things....My kids giggles… I miss Hunter’s a lot!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Dentist, relax, pack, and head out on the road!

A picture I am Sharing.…   Sage helping me Scrap last week. :)Picture 004

 

No comments: