Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick update:

I just wanted to quickly let you know, that I tried out my shopping technique I picked up for the girls. I must say the first time we used it was a success, despite a few obstacles. Rachel of course started to freak out on me, because I allowed Sage to try it first. However, she was easily calmed for a change, when I told her she would get her turn halfway through the store. My other problem was the dry erase maker dried up, and wasn't working. They both still pretending to use the pen, and was just as happy, but we have to figure out a way to reattach another dry erase marker. Nothing that can't be fixed though. The girls had a blast with the book though, and was very happy with it. I also liked that it was interactive, and made us have more talkative. Since either girl can read, I had to explain the instructions. So far, I'm very happy with the product, and would recommend it to others, or come up with your own version.


No comments: