Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Morning

1. You have just been hired to clean your own home, what is your first complaint?

I hate cleaning bathrooms, and cleaning up things that people walk over a thousand times, but can't stop to pick them up!

2. Are you able to ignore a ringing telephone? Yes, I am able to ignore the phone, if it is someone I don't care to talk too.

How often do you allow a ringing phone to go to voice mail? I believe my old home phone was set to 4 rings and then it went to voicemail... I try to make it something I can respond to if I'm going to answer the phone.

Do you answer your cell phone, out in public, every time it rings? I try to answer my cell if I hear it. Only time I ignore it, is if I'm busy, or driving.

Or do you silence it and get back to it when you’re in a more private area? I silence my phone in a restaurant, library, or movies... things that are not a good place to have it go off.

How often would you say you’re on your home phone? I'm not on it much any more... as its not my phone.

Your cell phone? I'm usually on it a couple times a day... not nearly as often as I used to be. I am on it longer when I am calling back home to talk to my family and friends.

Do you like talking on the phone or do you view it as a necessary communication tool? I love to talk on the phone. I'd rather talk to these people in person...but not possible at the moment.

3. When did you last go for a bike ride? Wow, it has been 4 yrs probably?

Do you own a bike? Nope, but would like to get one.

Do you encourage your children to ride bikes? Yes I do... and they all have bikes.

Given the most popular New Year’s resolution of losing weight, would you consider putting bicycle riding as one of your exercise options? Why or why not? Yes, I think that bike riding can be very fun, and it is good exercise.

4. If you had to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be? Yankee Sunflower candle

What sorts of memories does the smell evoke? Just really nice memories from my past, with friends.


If you would like to join in go Here! Very fun! :)



No comments: