Monday, February 27, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

February 27th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is chilly, and I still have lots of snow on the ground. Probably should clean that up huh? (only snowed like 3 days ago)

I am thinking...

Wow, it is really cool that it is a leap year. What should me and the kids do fun that day? However, dang can you believe it is already almost March? Where has the time gone lately? Its like some big sea creature is swallowing it up!


I am thankful for... 

The fact that despite the raising cost of EVERYTHING. We have managed to stay warm, fed, and able to get where we need to go. My heart goes out to those who have had to make horrible decisions to get one or the other. I can’t even imagine how much worse it will get over the next year.


From the learning rooms...

Today we start back from vacation. Check out our school blog, to see how it went. Can you believe we only have 10 more weeks and we are done school this year??!

From the kitchen... 

Not really sure.. You’ll have to stay tuned for my Menu Plan post. Something quick and easy, as it is our crazy Monday!

What are you having??

I am wearing... 

My jeans, a t-shirt, and my sweatshirt, cause I’m freezing again!


I am creating... 

A list of books I need for next years curriculum. I like to be prepared, incase I find a really good deal!


I am going...

To be very busy after this week. Cookies come in a week from today, and that usually means crazy, chaos for a few weeks. Bear with me!

I am reading...

Nothing at the moment, any suggestions?


I am hoping...

To keep my head on straight today.. Gonna be a long one!

I am hearing... 

The girls singing while eating their breakfast… Everything is a musical at my house. You mean its not everywhere??

 
Around the house... 

I have laundry to fold, hang up, and dishes to do. Made Sourdough Bread yesterday, so… I guess I don’t have to much to do.


One of my favorite things...

Fresh out of the oven Sourdough bread!!! YUMMY!!!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Library, visit my dad, babysit for a friend, play date, and school. Pretty laid back this week.. You?


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My new pretty pink bed set.. What do you think? My hubby is not so fond of it, me I think for 75% off it is just beautiful! (Did I mention it came with the sheets, shams, pillow cases, bed skirt and comforter)

 

IMAG0260

No comments: