Monday, January 2, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

January 2, 2012


Outside my window... It is a calm day.. still chilly only about 35 degree’s.

I am thinking...  Wow, it is 2012 already… Where has this year gone? It seems like it flew by faster than ever.


I am thankful for...  My family being healthy… to speak of we have no major health issues.


From the learning rooms...  We are back at it again today.. We didn’t take a break over the holiday’s, we had already had a vacation. If you would like to see more go on over to our Monkey School Blog.

From the kitchen...  Today we are having Cracker Chicken, carrots, and mashed potatoes!

I am wearing...  My comfy Pj’s, yup I’m being lazy today..


I am creating...  More Organizational things.. Looking to revamp my school room.


I am going...  to be making some fun plans for 2012! I can’t wait!

I am reading...  Nothing at the moment.. Finished the book I had last night, now have to wait for the next book in the series to arrive.


I am hoping...  The things I said in our family meeting yesterday will sink in.

I am hearing...   The girls chattering about My Little Pony’s.


Around the house...  I have laundry, dishes, and a few things to clean up. Blah!


One of my favorite things...  Planning some fun things for events to come. So much to look forward to already this year!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Library, Tanglewood Class, visit with friends, movie night, Cookie Rally, and just having fun.. You?

 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Little Monkey on Christmas Eve!

DSC_0008

No comments: