Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

Yes and No… I wanted like 12 kids… and I only have three. But due to medical reasons can’t have anymore, and my sanity! Smile However, I also wanted to be able to stay home with them, and I have been able to do that… and above my dream, I know get to Homeschool them!


2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Swim Suit! So you can swim often!


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

Yes, we do.. Even when they were in Public school I had them reading and doing worksheets, so they didn’t get behind.
Now that we are homeschooled we only take a few weeks off, so that we don’t get to far out of routine, and then we will take off time throughout the year!


4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

Yes we can our stuff from the garden, and we freeze some of our produce! I love to have fresh out of the garden taste all year long!


5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

Honestly, most of the time I get my stuff ready the night before… I don’t like to rush in the morning.  Especially with the kids! They can be slow as turtles when we get up early…

No comments: