Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

image34

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Corned Beef and Hodgepodge

Here are the questions for this week's Hodgepodge...thanks for playing along!

Answer the questions on your own blog then come back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to link your answers with the rest of the internets.

 

 

 

1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?

I would put it away to go towards the purchase of my house.

2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?

Not usually…but since we are homeschooling this year.. we are going to do a Green Food theme this year.. and we are learning about the Irish Folklore.

3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?

Oh I’m always bit by the spring cleaning bug. I’m constantly going through things and getting rid of them over the year… I hate CLUTTER!

4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?

Lime Green! Can you tell by my text?? My family pick’s on my liking of Lime Green.

5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?

I really think that it is our own luck we make..but sometimes it seems that we can be lucky… so I really am not sure..

6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).

My favorite kind of pie is Apple and Peanut Butter Pie. Not really a huge pie fan… but those are the best kinds.

7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?

I really have to say common sense.  I know why to many people that are very intelligent, but don’t have any common sense. It drives me down right bonkers! Try to reason with them is like pulling out your hair!!!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Spring is surely on its way now… the sun is out and it feels like spring!!! Smile 

No comments: