Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shutterfly making Christmas easier for you!

The season is upon us… can you believe it?? I mean, I know that it was coming, but it really seems like it snuck up on us. I usually have my Christmas Cards done by now…but I was a bit behind this year… especially with moving, and all. I was super happy to remember that Shutterfly is super fast and easy to use, making my Christmas easier!

I love making my Christmas Photo Cards every year. I mean it so fun to design and come up with just the right picture to use. Shutterfly makes it super easy… you just upload some photo’s. I usually upload a few so I can play around with a few options, helping me to choose which one is just perfect!


Then you pick which card you want to use, there are many to choose from! I think that is always my hardest decision! Once you do that, you drag the picture that you want to use to the card, and if you click on it.. you can change the picture to Black & White or you can crop the photo, take away red eye, and lots more. From there, you add in whatever text you want on the card, or in the inside. Preview it, and save! Then you pick how many to buy and pay! They are delivered right to your door.



This is ours for this year… Which one do you like better??




The first one, or the second one??
Blue Christmas
3 seperate Christmas

I can’t decide, and I need some help!

So hurry get your cards made at Shutterfly today!!! While your there be sure to check out their Calendars too. Perfect Christmas present for the Grandparents!


*Shutterfly is giving me the chance to get 50 free cards by posting about their site, and what I like. Opinions are 100% mine and my monkey’s.

No comments: