Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Thirteen:

 

rose

 

This weeks letter is “V”

1. Violet: Which is a very pretty color.. I also love the flower. I used to have some around my house til I killed them!

2. Vacation: What I am on right now as you read this. Vacations are always nice, but do you ever feel like you need another vacation to recover from your vacation? Where was your favorite vacation?

3. Variety: I like a bit of variety in my life. Same old thing, is at some point always boring… I have a hard time with my dinner menu for that very reason. I don’t like to eat the same thing to often.

4. Vintage: I find it so interesting that when vintage stuff was in (popular), no one really cared for it. Now that it is considered out dated, everyone wants it. How does that work?

5. Violin: I think it would be so neat to learn to play the violin don’t you? I mean it would take great work to learn. But the reward in the end would be amazing. I love watching and listening to someone play the violin! Do any of you know how to play one?

6. Volume: At what age do kids learn that there is two different volumes. One for inside…when they are right next to the person, then the outdoor where you can yell all you want! Why do we need to yell at the person across the room from us??? Is it really necessary?

7. Vote: I was never big on voting… (yes I admit it) Over the recent years I have taken the time to get more informed, and cast a vote. It was a neat experience to watch my son get involved in learning about the presidential vote this year. Its nice to watch them learn at that age.

8. Vegetables: I love vegetables.. I could eat them all the time. Salad is my favorite meal. What is your favorite vegetable?

9. Velour: I love the feel of this fabric. It is very interesting!

10. Virason: Did you know this word means Sea Breeze? I did not… I love sea breezes what about you? I also like to learn new words… What about you?

11. Vest: I love to wear fleece vest in the fall. I have a green one that is one of my favorites from LL Bean. They are comfy and light, yet keep you warm.

12. Van: I love my van… People say they are to big when they only have 2 or 3 kids.. But you know I really find it to be perfect. We have enough room (including space to move) for everyone, and then extra incase we have a friend with us. There is room to haul stuff if needed… Matter of fact, I once moved my whole house with my mini van, multi trips of course..but everything fit in it!

13. Value: I’m always looking to get an exceptional deal for my dollar. Trying to find the value in some stuff is hard now a days. But if you are willing to put in the research and look, you can always find a bargain!

Thanks for joining me this week, and stay tuned for next week with the letter “W”

No comments: