1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
Doesn’t really seem like an extra day.. but we did touch upon how cool it was. The kids thought it was awesome. Wish I could have come up a with a bit more to do.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Everyday seems to be a leap of faith lately. I’m really stressing over finances, due to the raising costs of gas. I really am not sure what our future will hold if it goes up as high as they say!
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
I don’t celebrate Lent. Not sure what I would give up if I did. interested to see what others give up.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Hmm.. I think it was this past summer. I cant really remember. Is that sad? Nope, it was this fall.. During Middle Monkey’s Cub Scout kick off. We roasted marshmallows.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
When I get Surf & Turf, I usually get Fried Shrimp and Steak. Yummy! Now, I really want to get some!
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
Ohh.. I would have to say Brady Bunch, or Bewitched! I’m so old school! Love it!
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
I would have to say a gnat.. I really used to have a great memory.. Not so much anymore. Maybe its all the stress. Not really sure!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wow, March!!! Where does the time go?? I can’t believe we are that far into the year already! Guess it has decided to come in like lion, so hopefully it will go out like a lamb right??!