1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
I believe we have had this question before…
Since we are all human and make mistakes, yes, I try to apologize to them if I’m wrong. Cause I want them to know that if you are wrong you should admit it. However, I try to never be wrong!!!
2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I have a class ring, but that is all. Why I’m not sure though, I think it was more of a it “was cool at that time” thing. I didn’t really ever really wear it that often, and now it just sits in my jewelry box.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I think I would have to choose 27… Not to young, not to old. Plus 27 is a great number, (the day I was born.. lol) You??
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
Hmmm… I love to pick names that aren’t heard very often. My son’s name was never popular until after he was born… and my youngest daughters name is still not heard all that often.
For girls I like the name Paige (but I think it is widely used now)
For a boys name I wanted to name my next son Storm, but never had another boy.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
For my middle daughter veggies
For all three of them, I would have to say Cleaning, so I didn’t have to fight with them so much!
My son will do laundry for me, except the folding, but hey it’s a start right?
The girls love to do the dishes, but they play and make such a mess, and don’t get half the dishes clean… so I usually do them myself.
I know, I know, beggars cant be choosers.